Back Neck Shoulder Hip Knee Ankle Problems
What does a Chiropractor do?
- A chiropractor is a health care professional focused on the diagnosis and treatment of biomechanical and neuromuscular disorders, which often result in pain in the joints, nerves and muscles of the body.
- A chiropractor treats sports injuries at both the site of the injury, and examines areas of your nervous system that may be affecting healing of that injury, that exist else where in your body. This is called "acute injury care."
- These issues, even when minor, stop your body working in balance, and result in more complex issues if not addressed, your energy levels decrease, sleep is affected, you become stiff and sore, you lack energy for life. A chiropractor would refer to this as "chronic care."
- Chiropractors also believe in prevention being better than cure. Regular chiropractic check ups can identify problems long before they become painful and affect our daily living, preventing injuries and keeping your energy and performance at optimal levels this is called "wellness care."
- Treatment is carried out by making small gentle adjustments to the body, using their hands, or adjusting instruments, which improve the function of the joints and nerves and as a result reduce muscles spasm and pain.
What health issues and injuries can we help you with?
- Back & neck pain/dysfunction
- Headaches/ Facial pain.
- Knee pain /patella tracking disorders.
- Ankle & foot problems
- Shoulder & Hip pain
- Jaw pain/dysfunction
- Nerve entrapment
- Postural Issues
- Leg Pain/Sciatica
- Stress/Sleep issues.
- Short leg anatomical/functional
- Tennis and Golfers elbow
- Tendonitis - Achilles, rotator cuff etc.
Do I need to be injured to benefit from chiropractic care?
Research indicates that by being proactive with our health we reduce the risk of ill health.
- Chiropractors recommend you have your spine and nervous system check regularly, to prevent gradual loss of function due to lifes' stresses and strains. Your nervous system controls every cell in your body, it controls the health of your joints, muscles and more importantly your general health. Spine/low back pain is not an inevitability, it can be avoided.
- We do spinal checks for all ages, children to the elderly and all in between.
- We recommend you have your spine checked regularly before you are in pain.
- Your spine benefits from regular examinations and adjustments to fix small problems which can be resolved quickly and easily, keeping you feeling great!
When you regular health care provider is not available and you need urgent care, give us a call. We are happy to work with your current ACC claim, or process a new one if it is required. We will return you to your health care provider with your new details, we just want to ensure you get injury/health care fast so you get well, and back to the sports you love.