Gentle Chiropractic Functional Medicine
& Injury Care Centre
& Injury Care Centre
New - Telehealth Care Service
Consults with Dr. Carolyn Hall during the lockdown.
ACC now on board to assist in costs for Telehealth care
Online orders of nutritional medicine products with delivery to your door
Quick Look - click on boxes to find out more.
" Book a free 15 minute telephone consult, talk directly with Dr. Hall today & find out why she is the best health care professional to take care of your personal health, wellness and injury needs today"
What can Dr. Carolyn Hall do to help you?
- As a chiropractor, sports rehab and nutritional expert, Dr Carolyn Hall is a health care professional focused on your "whole body" health. She will often starting out with you regarding an injury that requires immediate acute care, like a shoulder sprain for example, that injury requires diagnosis and treatment of the biomechanical and neuromuscular disorders involved. Dr Hall will prescribe exercises to help you recover quickly from your injury and offer other lifestyle and nutritional advice that will play a part in your resolving your discomfort/loss of mobility quickly. Dr. Hall will support your care with functional medicine (nutritional supplementary) prescriptions to assist in the manage of tissue repair, natural anti-inflammatory supplements to assist with pain management, without the use of drugs ( like voltarin or ibprofen, that have damaging side effects on health . Given we have traveled well together Dr. Hall will progress your health towards a wellness care paradigm rather than a ambulance at the bottom of the hill crisis care, which saying that is also required as you may literally fall off your horse/bike and need Dr. Carolyn for that acute care.
- A chiropractor treats sports injuries at both the site of the injury, and examines areas of your nervous system that may be affecting healing of that injury, that exist else where in your body. This is called "acute injury care."
- These issues, even when minor, stop your body working in balance, and result in more complex issues if not addressed, your energy levels decrease, sleep is affected, you become stiff and sore, you lack energy for life. A chiropractor would refer to this as "chronic care."
- Chiropractors also believe in prevention being better than cure. Regular chiropractic check ups can identify problems long before they become painful and affect our daily living, preventing injuries and keeping your energy and performance at optimal levels this is called "wellness care."
- Treatment is carried out by making small gentle adjustments to the body, using their hands, or adjusting instruments, which improve the function of the joints and nerves and as a result reduce muscles spasm and pain.
What injuries can we help you with on ACC?
- Back & neck pain/dysfunction
- Headaches/ Facial pain.
- Knee pain /patella tracking disorders.
- Ankle & foot problems
- Shoulder & Hip pain
- Jaw pain/dysfunction
- Nerve entrapment
- Postural Issues
- Leg Pain/Sciatica
- Stress/Sleep issues.
- Short leg anatomical/functional
- Tennis and Golfers elbow
- Tendonitis - Achilles, rotator cuff etc.
Do I need to be injured to benefit from chiropractic care?
Research indicates that by being proactive with our health we reduce the risk of ill health.
- Chiropractors recommend you have your spine and nervous system check regularly, to prevent gradual loss of function due to lifes' stresses and strains. Your nervous system controls every cell in your body, it controls the health of your joints, muscles and more importantly your general health. Spine/low back pain is not an inevitability, it can be avoided.
- We do spinal checks for all ages, children to the elderly and all in between.
- We recommend you have your spine checked regularly before you are in pain.
- Your spine benefits from regular examinations and adjustments to fix small problems which can be resolved quickly and easily, keeping you feeling great!
When you regular health care provider is not available and you need urgent care, give us a call. We are happy to work with your current ACC claim, or process a new one if it is required. We will return you to your health care provider with your new details, we just want to ensure you get injury/health care fast so you get well, and back to the sports you love.